On The Wishlist: 10 Current Favorite Things
We all do it - browse online stores and bookmark our favorite items - some of them we actually end up buying, and some, literally a wish, because realistically, I am not always willing to drop hundreds of bucks on a pair of jeans...or anything for that matter. I mean, if you'd like to purchase them for me, I'd gladly accept! I just think wishlists are really fun to create. Check out some of my current favorite items below.
1. Turned Wood Leg Tabletop Planters. I purchased a similar floor planter from Target earlier this year, but the tabletop planter from West Elm would be such a nice touch to add to a desk or bookshelf.
2. Bianca Lace-up Jeans in Magnet. These jeans speak to me on a spiritual level. Dramatic? Maybe. But that's how I felt the moment I saw them. They're absolutely perfect. Size 28, thank you kindly.
3. NARS Monoi Body Glow II. My cousin raved about this product so much that I had to add it to my wishlist. It's gotten some great online reviews as well, so I'm really interested in trying it. Plus, it has hints of coconut extract in it, and I love the smell of any body product that is vanilla or coconut-scented.
4. Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Eau de Parfum. It's been a minute since I've treated myself to (or been gifted) a nice fragrance, so this scent is currently my top pick.
5 .White Sage Smudge Stick. I briefly spoke about smudging in this post about preparing for the new year, and it's still something that I want to put into practice. I was hoping to purchase one before the new year, but procrastination, and other priorities. Lately, I've been all about protecting my peace, and setting a certain vibe in my living space as well as my mental space.
6. Madewell 'The Transport' Leather Tote. I love a quality leather camel-colored bag, and I love Madewell. 'Nuff said.
7. Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum. I've purchased this product twice in the past, and I truly loved it. I've been taking my time with re-purchasing it because, $60. But this one will definitely make its way into my skincare regime again.
8. Himalayan Salt Mortar and Pestle, because come on, who doesn't need one of these?
9. Moroccan Coin Pillow Pouf. The perfect cozy accent piece that I probably would never sit on. It's just really nice to look at, and would look adorable in my apartment, ok?
10. Contrast Leather High Heel Mules. Another item that spoke to me on a spiritual level. There's something really special about this shoe, even if you can't see it yet.